Harborside OaklandTweets by @HHCOAK
Harborside San JoseTweets by @HHCSJ
- IBT Times: The 20 Most Influential People In Cannabis (4/20)
- Groundbreaking Research Suggests Medical Marijuana Could Reduce Seizures In Children (4/14)
- Cannabis Business Executive releases its list of the top 10 most important business in the Cannabis industry and they ranked Harborside as number one (2/23)
- Members of Congress Stand Up For California Medical Marijuana Dispensary (2/18)
- Oakland: U.S. Reps say feds overstepping by suing medical marijuana dispensary (2/17)
- Reps Farr, Rochrabacher and Lee response to the Department of Justice actions against Harborside.(2/13)
- View older items ›
Dr. Sanjay Gupta reverses his position on Medical Cannabis
Dr. Sanjay Gupta discovers the medical wonders of cannabis and sees a remarkably positive change in children with severe epileptic Dravet's syndrome—one of the first cases of which originally appeared in December 2011 on Discovery Channel's "Weed Wars," featuring Harborside Health Center. Watch the full episode, "WEED: Dr. Sanjay Gupta Reports," as it appeared on CNN, August 11, 2013.
Watch the animated short "The Story of Sungrown"
Wellness Benefits of Medical Cannabis
Cannabis is a medicine, not an intoxicant. It's about being well, not getting high. Learn more about the many and often overlooked ways cannabis preserves and enhances wellness.
An inspired and undisputed national leader, Steve DeAngelo has almost four decades of activism and advocacy in the cannabis reform movement. Visit Steve DeAngelo's website
Holistic Health Services
Classes, support groups, bodywork, and wellness programs are complimentary to all patients. We believe the healing process takes place in the mind-body-soul engagement. Try a yoga class, learn from the wisdom of traditional Chinese medicine, or discover a new practice such as t'ai chi or reiki. See full list of services
Medical Cannabis Activism
This is an important moment in time and history that can empower the country to change its image and perception of cannabis and alternative medicine. Activism provides a great opportunity for each of us to put our own special gifts to work for the good of the entire community. Whatever it is that you like to do, and are good at doing, can be put to work to further the cause of providing safe access to medical cannabis for patients across California and the USA. Read more