Free Delivery of Cannabis Medicine
We offer a complimentary delivery service to the Greater Bay Area. Our menu of holistic, herbal medicine is available for online ordering and is 100% guaranteed.
Patients must complete the following two steps before purchasing medical cannabis and requesting delivery
- Have a recommendation from a licensed California doctor
- Join the Harborside cannabis dispensary and complete the sign-up and orientation process. Even if you are already a patient-member, you must sign up for cannabis delivery
Payment Options for Delivery
We accept cash, money orders and cashier's checks for medical marijuana orders. Please have exact amount or more; our drivers do not carry change. PLEASE NOTE: We are currently unable to accept debit/credit cards for cannabis delivery purchases.
Cannabis Delivery Hours
- Online Ordering: 24 hours per day
- Phone Ordering: available 10am-6:30pm daily by calling (888) 99-Harborside (888-994-2726)
- Delivery Hours: 1-7pm daily
- Delivery times may vary based on traffic and order volume
- OBSERVED HOLIDAYS: Christmas, New Year's Day, Fourth of July, Thanksgiving
Same-day Delivery Available!
- For Metro Area, order by 3:30pm. Metro area is currently Oakland, Alameda, Berkley, San Leandro, Emeryville and San Lorenzo.
- For outside the Metro Area, order by 12 noon
See our cannabis delivery map for more specific information.
Schedule a Delivery
ATTENTION: All Pick-Up and Delivery orders may be made no more than 24 hours in advance.
- Order by 12noon (all delivery areas) and receive a call back between 12-1pm to schedule a delivery appointment between 1-7pm. Time requests are considered but not guaranteed.
- Order between 12noon-3:30pm for a Metro Area delivery, receive callback between 4-5pm to schedule a delivery appointment between 4-7pm. Time requests are considered but not guaranteed.
- You must confirm your delivery appointment by phone. Unconfirmed deliveries may be delayed. After confirming the appointment, the patient must be available at the specified address during the 1 hour appointment time.
- Multiple missed deliveries and/or making the driver wait will result in termination of delivery service privileges.
- If you will be unavailable for a scheduled delivery, inform us by phone and your order will deliver on the next available day. Please call us at (888) 99-HARBORSIDE (888-994-2726)
- Abuse of the service or our staff will result in denial of service.
- Driver carries no product other than your cannabis medicine
- Order must be final when you click 'submit'.
- We will only deliver medical marijuana during daylight hours.
- Driver vehicles have security cameras and are tracked via GPS through security headquarters.
- Drivers retain the right to refuse service to anyone.
- Maximum order is 2oz./flowers or 16 concentrates or 20 edibles, or an equal combination of those items/quantities. Maximum 5 pre-rolls per order.
- We will only deliver to a residence, your work or hotel where you are checked in. Addresses and contact numbers will be verified.
- Our drivers will not be in uniform or in a marked car. Drivers are randomly and anonymously followed by our trained safety personnel to ensure best practices.
- Deliveries are packaged in discreet paper bags.
- Please restrain dogs and other animals. We do not know your pets and it is easier for all of us if they are restrained during the visit.
Missed Cannabis Deliveries and Restocking Fee
On the specified day of your delivery, if you are UNABLE to be at the delivery location at the pre-determined time, please inform us by phone and your cannabis medicine delivery will be pushed to the next available delivery day. If you are not available for delivery and do not notify us, you MAY be charged a $20 restocking fee. This counts as a "missed delivery." Multiple missed deliveries and/or making the driver wait will result in termination of delivery service privileges.
Cannabis and California Law
We want you to know your rights under Proposition 215, or more generally known as the medical marijuana act of California. the law. Read about Cannabis and the Law to learn more about legal, regulated medical cannabis in the Golden State and current federal laws that contradict state laws.