-All orders placed before 12pm will receive a call between 12pm & 1pm to schedule delivery time.
-All metro orders placed between 12pm & 3:30pm will receive a call between 4pm & 5pm to schedule delivery time.
*All deliveries will occur between the hours of 1pm-7pm. Delivery times may vary based on traffic and order volume. Should you learn you will not be available to take delivery, please call us at 1.888.99.HARBORSIDE (1-888-994-2726).
Pick Up Orders
-Orders placed 5:30PM or later will be ready at 10:00AM the next day.
-Orders placed before 10:00AM will be ready at 10:15AM.
-Orders placed between 10:00AM-11:59PM will be ready within 30 minutes.
-Orders placed between 12:00PM-2:59PM will be ready by 3:15PM.
-Orders placed between 3:00PM-5:29PM will be ready within 30 minutes.
*Orders not picked up within 48 hours will be canceled.
Please notify us if you will not be picking up your order, call us at 1.888.99.HARBORSIDE (1-888-994-2726).
Reward Points – You may accrue reward points for your delivery orders, but points can only be redeemed by visiting our dispensary in Oakland or San Jose. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
By accessing or using the member’s area of the Harborside Health Center (“HHC”) website and its related services (the “Services”) you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
- Use of the service. HHC grants you non-exclusive, non transferable license to access the HHC Member Website content and services according to these terms and conditions.
- This license may be revoked at HHC’s discretion for violation of the terms outlined therein including but not limited to repeated failure to timely pick up a reservation or engaging in any other actions that may result in disruptions to the Service.
- Access to the Services requires previous enrollment to HHC and verification of your doctor’s recommendation in accordance to HHC policies and California State Law.
- Access to the services will be suspended upon the expiration date of your current doctor’s recommendation until such time that evidence of its renewal is presented at one of the Harborside Health Center locations.
- Restrictions on Use. Unless you have received written authorization from Harborside Health Center you must not:
- Access or use the Services or content through any technology or means other than those provided in the Services or through explicitly authorized means Harborside Health Center may designate (such as the iPhone app)
- Copy, translate, modify, or make derivative works of the content of any part thereof.
- Redistribute, sublicense, rent, publish, sell, assign, lease, market, transfer, or otherwise make the Products or Services available to third parties
- Reverse engineer, decompile, or otherwise attempt to extract source code of the Services or any part thereof, unless this is expressly permitted or required by applicable law.
- Use the Services in a manner that allows access to the Content to a third party.
- Appropriate Conduct; Compliance with Law and HHC Policies. You agree that you are responsible for your own conduct and content while using the Services and for any consequences thereof. You agree to use the products for purposes that are legal, proper, and in accordance with all applicable policies and guideline HHC may make available. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using the Services you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others
- Post any content that can be considered inappropriate, defamatory, obscene, or unlawful
- Post or make available content that infringes any patent, trademark, copyright, trade secret or other proprietary information.
- Post or make available any messages that promote pyramid schemes, chain letters, or any commercial messages or advertisement.
- Impersonate another person or entity
- Interfere or disrupt HHC Services or participate in any transmission of data intended to disrupt HHC services or the servers or networks connected to HHC Services
- Use any robot, spider, site search retrieval application, or other device to retrieve or index any portion of the HHC Services or content; or collect information about users for any purpose.
- Submit any content that falsely expresses or implies that such content is sponsored by HHC
- Create User accounts through automated means or under false pretenses.
- Promote of provide instructional information about illegal activities
- Promote physical harm or injury against any group or individual or
- Transmit any viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses, or any other items of a destructive nature
- Product information and availability. HHC web services allow access to information about our products, including but not limited to cannabis flowers, seeds, plants, edibles, concentrates, tinctures, oils, and topical solutions. You understand and agree to the following:
- Information about products is provided for informational purposes only. Assessment of a product’s quality, potency, or potential use does not constitute a guarantee explicit or implicit of its efficacy treating any ailment or condition. You must exercise judgment and follow your Doctor’s recommendations for the use of any health products.
- Information about products including but not limited to availability, price, and potency may change without notice. Placing an item in your shopping cart or submitting an order for processing does not guarantee the availability of the product until an email has been sent from our facilities confirming the completion of your order.
- Privacy and confidentiality HHC does not share any information provided by the user with any third party except when required by law. HHC uses PCI compliant software solutions to protect user’s privacy. Notwithstanding, HHC makes no guarantees about the privacy of the information provided while using the service. It is your responsibility to protect the confidentiality of your password and other credentials. HHC assumes no liability arising from loss of privacy regardless of the circumstances.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY
HHC AND ITS LICENSORS MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTIES REGARDING THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY CONTENT OR SERVICES.
HHC ASSUMES NO LIABILITIES AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF THE SERVICES PROVIDED